Solutions according to type of sleeve
I have no design, what can I do?
You can do it yourself with a design program, but you can also ask us to do it for you.
If you need us to do the design or an adaptation of one that you already have, please contact us at 976 570 032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the differences between a sleeve and a label?
A self-adhesive label is made of paper or film while the sleeve is a shrink film.
The sleeves adapt to any form that the packaging has and can cover the 360º of it, however the label can not be adapted to any shape.
What information do I have to provide to request a quote by email?
The basic information we need to make a budget is the following:
- Tell us you need a sleeve
- Number of sleeves
- Measures and shape of the sleeve
- Material in which you need the sleeve (if you are not sure you can tell us what the sleeve is for and we will advise you which material is the most suitable for it).
- If you need them unitary or in rolls
- Number of colours printed on the sleeve
How many colors can the sleeve have?
You can put as many colors as you want.
What are the approximate delivery times?
The standard is 10 days from the approval of the client.
Is the shipping cost included in the budget?
Normally, the sleeves are budgeted shipping costs included unless otherwise indicated.